Good information security is dependent on both technology and process. Further, it can only be realized if it is embedded in all aspects of IT - from cost containment to contracts, staffing to strategy. Ingenuity’s consultants have extensive experience weaving information security into complex IT organizations in a sustainable way.
• Building the business case for initiating an IAM effort with tangible hard “cost” savings, in addition to “soft” risk reduction and customer satisfaction benefits.
• Developing and improving internal processes for user account management - including assistance implementing organizational changes required for success.
• Developing internal requirements, architecture and design for IAM overall, and for specific IAM capabilities
• Selecting, designing, and in some cases implementing associated tools and systems.
• Leading the integration of existing systems to enable streamlined account management.IAM in Healthcare can be unique, when dealing with the nuanced relationships between providers, payers, service providers and government entities. A partner that understands these dynamics lowers the probability of learning “hard lessons.”
improves our clients’ ability to:
• Identify a weakness before it can be exploited.
• Quickly respond to security events and incidents.
• Respond to audit and legal needs.
• Leverage existing technology investments that could assist in adequately protecting the enterprise from security events.
• Enhance the internal controls environment and help satisfy regulatory requirements that mandate mitigating threats against certain assets.
• Improving our clients’ ability to understand and improve internal controls associated with applicable industry regulations while effectively integrating company security policy management.
• Includes legislation and industry standards that are pertinent to Ingenuity’s client base. (HIPAA, PCI, SOX, etc.)