We’ve successfully led large, complex infrastructure projects. Our goal is for you to be able to run them too, so we work hard to teach as we do.
• Documenting comprehensive requirements by involving all key stakeholders – especially support teams - reducing one of the main causes of both “scope creep” during the project and go-live issues at the end.
• Enabling seamless integration of new technologies into the existing technical and support environment – “designing for manufacturing”.
• Ensuring strong understanding of solutions by all team members through clear documentation – allowing efficient build and configuration regardless of resource sourcing.
• Combining extensive research with our staffs’ strong track record with critical technologies and products.
• Executing procurement activities based on leading practices (including RFI / RFP, proofs-of-concept, and other evaluations) designed to meet the clients’ cost and support requirements.
• Selecting optimal sourcing strategies for selected technologies and products – leveraging direct or reseller relationships as most appropriate – to ensure the most cost-effective delivery of value.
• Collapsing diverse technologies for reduced complexity, improved manageability.
• Moving critical functions between physical locations, allowing only planned outages acceptable to the business.
• Reacting to the dramatic infrastructure changes associated with mergers, acquisitions and divestitures.
All with minimal possible disruption to business services.
• Managing the deployment of solutions for seamless handoff to operations, following ITIL-based Change & Release Management practices.
• Embedding these practices in our clients’ environments with regard to both new projects and operational systems.
• Plan and coordinate validation of the systems non-functional requirements – the ones that define operational success – through pre-deployment testing (POC, pilot, certification, etc.).
• Preparing all teams (whether in-house or outsourced) for support of the system by ensuring that all relevant documentation has been created / published, training delivered, processes refined and tools configured.